Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Small Request

The family of my dear friend Aubrey is a 2nd family for me. I love the Peterson family. They always make me feel warm, welcome and happy. Jenny, Aubrey’s mom, has battled Breast Cancer for over 12 years. Two weeks ago, more tumors were discovered throughout her body and her doctors began chemotherapy immediately.

I feel scared, sad, and useless. I don’t know what words to say to comfort and encourage. All I can do is offer my prayers and support. So, I put this request to you, please keep Jenny and the Peterson family in your prayers. If you are capable please add their names to the temple prayer roll and include them in your fast Sunday prayers.

Thanks to everyone for their support and prayers.

3 comments:

aubrey said...

Megan my love, you are so sweet and thoughtful! Thank you for this post and reminder to keep those we love and cherish in our thoughts a prayers always.

You are a wonderful friend and such a comfort to me. I know I can call on you anytime and you will be there for me no matter what and I thank you for that.

We both know that life is not easy and is my no means ever very fair, but what gets us through it is our good friends, our families, our faith in the Lord and the love we feel from him. I could not make it through these trial without those things.

I am grateful for your friendship, for your love and support of me even when I feel so undeserving of it. Thank you my kindred sister, I love you!

TaLaisa said...

Will do Meg. I've only spent a limited amount of time with the Williams family, but I know for sure that Jenny is amazing and kind. They're in my prayers.

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Megan I love you. I'm so glad Aubrey and you found each other. Love you Jenny