Saturday, August 9, 2008

Queen Megan and the Draper Days Rodeo!

I apologize this post is mega-ultra late! I blame it on the phantom cat (I'll explain this some other day). Now! Back to the rodeo!

On Friday the 18th of July Jake and I attended the Draper Days Rodeo with my Mom, Dad, Gabe, Caleb and Eli. We had so much fun! Gabe fearlessly entered the 'Cash Calf' contest where he and 30-40 other children chased a calf wearing a coat with money on it around the arena.










Because this post is so late I'm just going to slap my favorite pictures in (I swear I'll come up with better looking images/stuffs later. For now tell me do you like a larger size? Medium? Smaller? Also do you want links or not so much? I'd love input!)

6 comments:

ADDollhouse said...

VERY good pics. And good size for this blog. You can always click them if you want to see them biggified anyway.

aubrey said...

Meg these pictures are incredible! You are truly so talented! I am thinking of doing some photos for Curtis for Christmas (small budget this year) and was hoping to enlist your help dear viking buddy!

Megan said...

BethAnn: Thank you! I originally put in different sized pictures but when I saw the results I couldn't help but cringe so I went back and changed them all to this medium size. Now I just have to figure out how to get them pretty bigified ;-)

Bree: Thank you! Now, if you want viking style photos for Curtis I'll have to respectfully decline but any other style count me in!

Houston said...

I think these pics DEFINITELY reflect the fun and joy of that event. Excellent!

TaLaisa said...

Ah yes fun and joy. I can see it written all over Eli's face. LOL.

cbostler said...

"For now tell me do you like a larger size? Medium? Smaller?"

In regards to picture #1, the lady in the blue and white stripped blouse would look MUCH nicer is you reduced her to a smaller size. Curse a pox on the forehead of anyone who asks for a larger size!!!