Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Queen Megan and the Angry Ants! Plural!

I haven’t posted in a while because I have been beset by a summertime cold! It has been horrible, horrible I say! Anyway, I plan on keeping this entry short.

Last night I was sitting on the floor in the living room painting my nails when I got attacked by another angry ant! My apartment is under siege by ants! It is an ant infestation! I saw a marching line headed towards the litter box and then found another ant task force surrounding the cat food dish! I don’t know what I’m going to do but I’m getting ready to go to war!

(COMING SOON to a Blog near you with PICTURES! Queen Megan and the Draper Days Rodeo!)

3 comments:

TaLaisa said...

Hurray for Draper Days Rodeo pictures! Can you send some, with the boys in them, to my gmail? I wanted to post what the boys had said about it but wanted pictures too.

TaLaisa said...

I'm also sorry about the ants. Yikes! Grab your torch and pitchforks!

Megan said...

Sure thing, I can even put the pictures on a CD for you if you'd like :-)

I got pitchforks, torch, and a beast!